Once again we’ve come a bit closer to a release of Pac It.
In total, everything’s gotten a little more stable and I’m uber-totally-’appy that the following tasks have been completed:
• I updated the loader system and stabilized it
• I shuffled the data around in the memory to optimize loading and now I am absolutely sure it will all fit on two disk sides!
• the NMI system was updated
• the pause game option was updated
• the main code of the tutorial is now done
• after each world there is now a screen counting the extra scores and giving bonus lives if applicable
• the score system is now complete… and the high score entries… oh well, just have a look at them when you have the chance…
• BUT THE COOLEST UPDATE: Pac It is now able to save the current game state! Before each level it is now possible to save the game and continue playing sometime later. But please beware: the game does not autosave if you run it on an emulator on a smartphone! No, really, it doesn’t.
Schlagwörter: Games, Pac It